Welcome, officer, welcome. So far, I had heard that
death approaches people. I never saw a person
going to meet his death. But that seems to have changed today. Nothing has changed, Kalua. Your death is approaching you. Officer! Mind your language. Do you even know where you are? This is my den. No one dares to enter here
without my permission. And if anyone does,
they don’t leave alive. This is the last day of your life. You’ve lost your mind, Kalua. So, you don’t recognise me. I am officer Amit Sen.
All the goons and villains.. ..of this area are scared of me. I’m here to arrest you and
take you to the police station. Come down. Come down, Kalua. No one has ever dared to arrest me. Everyone can threaten others
with the help of a gun. Take it.
– You have lost your mind. But no one else will have the fortune
of meeting such a crazy person. I will behead you tonight. I swear on my life. Bibek! Chotu! Bhole! Why are you barking like a dog, Kalua? Your companions will
arrive on their own. But you may not know,
but hundreds of dogs.. ..can’t fight a tiger. Come down. Hit him! Hit him, Bhole! Don’t let him leave from here. Bhole! Fight with him! Officer! Who rules here?
– I do! I do now! Who will be beheaded now? Answer me! Who is going to die tonight? I am.
– Yes, you are! Hello.
– Hello? Good morning.
– Yes, morning. Where are you going, darling? I couldn’t be with you all night. So, I ran here early in the morning. You are… – What’s the hurry?
I’m not running away. Change your clothes,
freshen up then… As you say, ma’am. I can’t refuse
to obey you. I must do as you say. But just a small… Okay, a small one.
– Alright. Another one!
– No! Amit! The tea is ready. Who cares about the law? No one is bothered. Amit, morning dreams come true, right? Did you have a dream? Yes, a nightmare. Here. A nightmare! Were you scared? I had so many nightmares.
But none of them came true. I had many good dreams, too.
But those didn’t come true, either. But one of my good dreams
has come true. Which one?
– I’ve got you. Seema, can’t you have a dream.. ..that would let us have
a beautiful child soon? You’re too much! I’m so scared
and you’re just joking. You are still thinking
about that dream! Dreams are just dreams.
They don’t come true. Seema!
– Yes? Look at this interesting news. Wow!
– What is it? Have a look. Come here. Come here. – I know all your tricks.
– Listen – Rest now. I don’t like it. “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “I won’t let you go easily. I will
cross all obstacles to be with you.” “I won’t let you go easily. I will
cross all obstacles to be with you.” “We will only weave beautiful dreams.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “Is that so? That’s good!” “Let’s go far away from here.” “No, we will stay right here.” “Let’s go far away from here.” “No, we will stay right here.” “I will stay next to you.
I will stay in your arms.” “I won’t listen to you.
We won’t stay here.” “This is the day to go crazy!” “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “I will paint you
in the hue of my love.” “That makes me sing.” “I will paint you
in the hue of my love.” “That makes me sing.” “On this beautiful day,
I will sing everything to you.” “What is there to say?
We belong to each other.” “This is the day to
lose oneself in music.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “I won’t let you go easily. I will
cross all obstacles to be with you.” “I won’t let you go easily. I will
cross all obstacles to be with you.” “We will only weave beautiful dreams.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” I don’t know anything, sir. Believe me, I don’t know anything. Let me go! My eyes are burning! I can’t see! I will die! – Before you die,
tell us who your boss is. Answer me! Who do you work for? I swear, I don’t work for anyone. I work for myself. You are still lying.
I’m telling the truth, sir. You will have to tell
the truth, Kalua. You don’t know me. Answer me, Kalua! Kalua, tell me. Tell me.
– I will tell you the truth. Shamsher Singh. Yes, boss.
– I like to have pet dogs. I feed them. That’s because.. ..dogs never betray us. They don’t. But humans… ..they are worse than dogs. They betray those, who love them. If anyone.. ..betrays my trust.. ..they invite death for themselves. Fearing death.. ..and working with me.. ..can’t be done at the same time. If anyone is afraid of death,
they have no right to live. Changez, Kalua has spilled the beans. Boss, I know.. ..how to shut people up. “I am Kitty.” “My name is Kitty.” “I want you, Kitty.” Boss, take it.
– Yes, I’ll give you one. I’ll leave now. Mister, pay up. What for? You didn’t pay for your drinks. You’re ruining our liver by
getting us drunk. – Yes. You’re spoiling our lives.
– Yes. You want money for that!
– What? You want money! – Yes.
– Now you will pay us.. ..and we’ll buy milk with that. Stop that drama. Give me money.
– Shut up! I will teach you a lesson in one slap. You seem to have a strong voice. If you make too much noise,
I’ll behead you. Pay up! She claims that she’d kill me! You are a woman.
Don’t try to act smart. You haven’t met a proper man yet.
Or else, you would’ve.. ..lost your honour by now.
– Get lost! No man can dare to touch me. Now stop arguing and pay up. You don’t own this place!
You scoundrel! – Lily! Don’t call me names,
or I won’t spare you. You will regret it.
– Pay the money! You baldy! Scoundrel! What are you doing? Pay up! Come on! Come on, give me money. Pay me! Hey! Hey! You’re fighting after getting drunk! Sir, I am not drunk and
I’m not fighting for fun. If you’re not drunk, why are you here?
Are you here to worship? I swear. I am not drunk.
– But you were fighting. Come on.
– Hey, Come on! Sir! You didn’t arrest those, who
didn’t pay me for their drinks. He didn’t do anything. Why did you arrest him? Why are you doing that? Sir, my stomach is hurting. Give me a cigarette. How can you smoke in the lock-up? Shut up! Okay? It’s hurting. Give me just once cigarette. Have mercy, sir.
– Listen! Get him a cigarette. Okay? There is nothing to worry about.
I’m here to get you released. Take me away from here quickly. Otherwise, these people will kill me. Hey! Come here and
take your cigarette. Why do you worry? Just wait and
watch how I take you away from here. Did they hurt you?
– Yes. They hit me really hard!
– Let me see. Hold it. They hit you like an animal! Don’t worry. Sit here. Have a cigarette. Rama! Rama!
– What do you want? Go away! Boss asked you to release Changez. What are you saying? We just caught him.
Do we need to release him now? A gentleman has brought
his bail papers. There is a lawyer along. Nothing is going to change
in this country. Do you understand? Let’s go. Open the door. These people misused
the country’s law. What do you think? Open the lock. Changez! Come out! Changez! Don’t act as
if you can do anything! How will this do? We catch criminals
and they get them released on bail. As if the papers are always ready.
– What can you do? We are helpless. Banerjee!
– Yes, sir? Who left in that car? Sir, they got Changez released
on bail. Changez!
– Yes, sir. On bail? That means, we had
caught the right person. Changez is connected with this case. Sir, come and have a look.
Kalua is still. He isn’t moving. What are you saying? Oh my God! He is dead! Darn it! Bravo! Bravo! I have only one favourite person. That’s you, Changez. I’m really happy with you. You have surprised me with
your presence of mind.. ..and your brave moves. We got rid of our obstacle.. ..without any problem! Come on, Changez. Cheers for your success and
prosperity of Changez! – Cheers! Changez.
– Yes, boss? That scoundrel created a problem
by telling my name to the police. But you solved my problem. You have done a great job!
A great job! Now you need to do another job. I would love to fulfil your orders. Changez, a lot of happiness
is waiting for you. I will give you a task. If you are able to accomplish it.. ..I’ll give you a lot of money. Don’t tell me the reward.
Just tell me what to do. Well done, Changez! This is why I like you so much. A dictionary?
– Open it and see what is inside it. Diamonds!
– Worth Rs 10 million! Where do I need to deliver it? Take it to Delhi on
today’s evening flight. I’ll deliver it, boss. Good luck, Changez. Who is it? Who is it? What nonsense! Are you drunk?
– No, my darling, no! I’m not happy because I’m drunk. I’m really happy today. Right after two days,
my life will change, completely! Then I’ll be a rich man.
I’ll marry you and… – Stop it! I’ve had enough. I know
what you’re up to. – Really? I’m tired of hearing
your promises to marry me. You claim that your life will change! I think I’ll die single! You can’t! I’m going to Delhi tonight.
I’ll be back after two days. Okay.
– Then I’ll marry you.. ..with great pomp and show.. ..and take you home. Who is there? Who is it? It’s me. Open the door.
– Okay. You’ve been asking
questions for so long! I’ve been telling you that it was me. Why are you back now?
– I’m here on duty. What do you mean?
– I mean… Is that your duty?
– That’s my duty, too. Stop kidding! Tell me what the matter is.
Won’t you have to go again? I am not so fortunate, my darling. I’ve been following a smuggler
on this stormy night. I almost caught him. But he escaped.
– What were you thinking? That the smuggler was my brother
and was talking to me here! Mister, I don’t have a brother. I can’t get you a smuggler. That was really funny! Don’t laugh so loudly.
The criminal may run away! Wait! You cracked a nice joke.
Let me appreciate you for that. Don’t stay away!
– Let me go! Let me see your cheeks. Yes! You are such a miser
when it comes to love. What’s the time? Let me see. Oh no! It’s quite late. Let me go. I’m going. I came here
to tell you something. I think that smuggler
is hiding in this area. You should be careful. What are you saying? Keep the door closed. There is nothing to worry about.
We’ll stay close by. If you see anything suspicious,
call at the police station. Okay? – Yes.
– See you. Bye. Be careful! Help! Let me go! Help! No! Let me go! Good morning. Wait! You look amazing. I feel that you’ll drive me crazy
with your beauty. Do you know what I feel? I feel like ignoring all the work.. ..and romancing you. Come with me. Sit down. Are you angry? Why wouldn’t you be?
I am never home.. ..be it day or night. I don’t deserve to be a husband. But I know where you are
going in these clothes. You are going to the judge.. ..alias, your father. You will go to his house. You will stand in front of
your dad and say.. ‘Dad, alias, Your Honour..’ ‘..I have had enough of..’ ‘..a policeman as my husband.
I don’t want such a husband.’ ‘He doesn’t take me to movies
or theatres.’ ‘He doesn’t even take me out.
I don’t want such a husband.’ Cut to, your father, the judge. Seema, you were the one, who decided.. ..to marry this man. And after marriage, every woman has.. ..the duty to… Did you like the… Seema! What’s wrong with you? Nothing. Go and change.
I’ll serve you breakfast. Seema! You know, last night.. ..we couldn’t catch the smuggler.. ..we were chasing.
He vanished in the dark. We tried to find him. We combed through the entire area,
but we didn’t find him. He vanished.. ..into thin air. Seema! Seema! Seema! What’s the matter, Seema? Aren’t you feeling well? Let’s go to the room.
Get some rest. Come with me. Be careful! Be careful of the glass. Why didn’t you tell me that
you weren’t feeling well? Look at you! Hey! Listen! Take it easy! What is going on here? Don’t get up! You won’t do anything today. I’m going to call Dr. Gupta. Nothing is wrong with me.
There is no need to call the doctor. Nothing is wrong,
but you may fall ill soon. You know, Seema.. ..I am really happy. You are happy? Why? Why wouldn’t I be?
We are going to have a sweet.. ..and beautiful baby.
– Shut up! The phone isn’t working. Amit, nothing is wrong with me.
Sit at the table. I’ll get you breakfast.
– What are you doing? Lie down. You don’t need to cook today. You need medical check-up immediately. You don’t want to hear me.
– What do you want to say? Nothing is wrong with me.
There is no need to get worried. That’s my way to express my love. Let me worry about you. Promise me that you won’t get up. It’s a request. You won’t get up.
Promise me! I’ll get Dr. Gupta right away. Seema, wait. We arrest you under the
charges of killing Changez. Seema! How could you not tell me.. ..about what happened? After all, I am your husband. I murdered him. But I couldn’t tell you why I did it. How would I? I… – We don’t have
time for this nonsense. Surrender yourself.
– No. I won’t surrender myself. No one can arrest me. Seema, you are making a mistake. You will have to surrender. Don’t challenge the law. Forget that you are a judge’s
daughter and a police officer’s wife. The law considers you to be
a criminal, a murder accused. Banerjee, arrest her. Don’t you dare to come near me!
– Seema! Don’t you dare to act smart!
– Seema! Put your hands up! Otherwise, I’ll shoot all of you! Seema! Hey! Seema, are you out of your mind? Listen to me! You are going to commit another crime. You can’t get away from the law. I’m still asking you to drop the gun. Seema, it isn’t too late yet.
Surrender yourself. Why should I surrender myself? When that man tried to rape me because
I was alone, the law didn’t help me. Where was the police force?
That’s why, I had to kill him. You will get justice at the court.
I can’t pass a judgement. You just surrender…
– Amit! Don’t come forward. I’m warning you! Seema, will you really shoot me? Shoot me!
– Amit! – Shoot me! Don’t come forward! – Shoot me, I say!
Shoot me! – Amit! Give it to me!
Let go of the gun! Let it go! Let it go! Seema, I’m warning you! Let it go! Let it go! No! Come in, Dr. Gupta! Seema! What’s wrong with you? You are drenched in sweat! Do you want some water? Have a seat. Here, have it. Come on, lie down.
– Lie down. This never happened earlier. She used to be happy. What’s wrong with her? There is nothing to worry about. You seem a little mentally disturbed. Try to keep yourself occupied. Go out sometimes.
You will feel better then. I’m prescribing some medicines.
She will be fine. “Listen to me! Let me tell you.
My man will arrive soon.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will marry me soon.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will marry me soon.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will marry me soon.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “I am so happy today.” “No one understands my feelings.” “I am so happy today.” “No one understands my feelings.” “When he comes close to me..” “I will ask him to drive me crazy.” “I will share all my secrets.” “I will share all my secrets..” “..only with him.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will marry me soon.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He has promised to buy me jewellery.” “He will buy me expensive saris, too.” “He has promised to buy me jewellery.” “He will buy me expensive saris, too.” “He will shower me with love..” “..and pull me into his arms.” “My body is on fire.
My heart is on fire.” “My body is on fire.
My heart is on fire.” “Only for him!” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will marry me soon.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will love me so much..” “..and will fill my life
with affection.” “He will love me so much..” “..and will fill my life
with affection.” “I will lose my way..” “..whenever I am in his arms.” “I spend my days and nights..” “..thinking about him!” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will marry me soon.” “My man has promised to take me home.” “He will take me home.” “He will take me home.” “He will take me home.” Who are you? You came to my bar tonight,
didn’t you? Who brought me here? You are Changez’s beloved Lily. Who else can dare to abduct you.. ..apart from a friend of Changez’s?
– You! Have you abducted me? But why?
– Your life was in danger. Danger? What danger are you talking about? I don’t get it. He was with me last night. He didn’t tell me anything. Changez was in trouble. What would he tell you? After he left from your place.. ..police chased him! What are you saying? Why would police chase Changez? What did he do? Where is he now? He is far away.. ..from the police. Thank God! Thank You for saving him.
– Listen, Lily. You love Changez, don’t you? Everyone knows that. Am I right? That means, even police knows that. Have the policemen started chasing
lovers, instead of criminals? Listen! Changez had diamonds
worth Rs 10 million. Police got to know about it. Diamonds! Worth 10 million! Changez had them! Who gave them to him?
– I did. I asked him to keep it with you. Changez hid the diamonds with you
and escaped the police. But you are in trouble now. That’s why, I brought you here. Do you get it now?
– No! I don’t understand anything. You gave diamonds to Changez.. ..and asked him to give them to me.
Very well! But Changez didn’t give me diamonds. Don’t feign innocence. Your greed for diamonds.. ..will land Changez and you
in trouble. What nonsense is this? I’m telling you,
Changez didn’t give me diamonds. No one dares to snatch away anything.. ..from me. How dare you scoundrels cheat me? If you keep my diamonds.. ..I will crush you like some insect. Tell me where my diamonds are! Answer me. No! Never! You can never be Changez’s friend. You saved me from trouble, right? You are going to cause me
even more trouble. If Changez finds out about this…
– Changez was like pet dog to me. Was? What do you mean he was?
– He won’t exist anymore.. ..if you betray me. No! I am not betraying you. I’m telling the truth. Believe me. Changez didn’t give me the diamonds. Let me tell you something. I am as dangerous as a snake. If I don’t get my diamond back,
I’ll cut you into pieces and feed my dog. Good afternoon, Mrs. Sen. Did you go for shopping? You’ve bought a night dress, right? That’s good. You needed one. You are quite smart. Of course, you are. You are
a police officer’s wife, after all. Who are you?
How did you enter my house? I don’t think you remember me. That won’t be your fault.
You were really scared.. ..the other day. Forget it. But I know you. Why are you standing there? Sit down. This is your house, after all. This is my house, indeed.
But who are you? How dare you enter my house?
– Why are you getting angry? A person gets so angry.. ..only when they know they’ve
done something terrible. I haven’t said anything
bad to you yet. There is no need to say anything. Get out of my house! It isn’t easy to kill.. ..such a strong young man.. ..with a vegetable knife. I must appreciate your strength. Stop it! I say, stop it! Stop this nonsense
and get out of here. Get out of here right now. Mrs. Sen, you are getting angry
for no reason. That won’t be good for you. You don’t need to think about me. Get out of here right now.
Or I’ll be forced to call the police. Here! Tell them that
an unknown scoundrel.. ..has barged into your house. Here, talk to them. They know about the murder,
don’t they? Here, talk to them. What do you want? What can a blind man want? Two eyes! I just want my diamonds. The other day, he came here.. ..by mistake. Diamonds! Your diamonds! Why would your diamonds be with me? Don’t try to act smart, Mrs. Sen. When Changez arrived here.. ..he had diamonds worth Rs 10 million. Where are those? – Diamonds!
Changez? What are you talking about? I hope you haven’t lost your mind.
– I still haven’t lost my mind. But don’t try to.. ..irritate me, otherwise,
you will have to suffer. Give me my diamonds. Or the consequences won’t be good. Darn it! You are crossing your limits. How dare you try to threaten me? I’ve been tolerating this nonsense
for a very long time. Not anymore! Get out of here! I say, get lost!
– If you don’t shut up, I’ll kill you. I don’t want to misbehave with you.. ..but my diamonds.. ..I won’t let you keep them. I’m asking you for the last time,
give me my diamonds. If you don’t tell me,
I’ll kill you right now. Tell me where my diamonds are!
Answer me! Tell me where my diamonds are! Answer me! Dad! Dad! Why are you crying? Won’t you invite me into the house? Come in. How are you feeling now, dad? I’m fine. There is no problem! How is Rinku? Rinku is busy with her friends. How is mom? Do you care about your mom? I know that you think about
your mother and worry. But why do you keep that a secret? Are your pride and ego
so important to you? On one hand is your mother
and on the other is you. Both of you are so stubborn. After all, your mother
gave birth to you. I understand, dad. I know everything. But…
– But what? What? Somu, when mothers get angry.. ..it’s nothing more than a bit
of dirt in pond of affection. As soon as the children call out.. ..the mothers can’t stay
angry anymore. I had expected that
after your marriage.. ..you would go to your mother
for her blessings. I had also decided the same thing. You had decided, but you didn’t go. Children always have a right over
their parents’ affections. Tell me something. When you were a child, you used to
snatch your candies from your mother. Can’t you force your mother to.. ..shower you with love now? Take me to mom! Sharada, you are absolutely fine. You are just very sad. Do you know what the famous
healer Dhanwantari had said? He had said that mind is the
origin point of all the illnesses. It just spreads in the body. That’s your problem. I don’t know what to prescribe you.
– But I know what to do, doctor. I know what Sharada’s problem is. So, I’ve got the medicine along. Come in, Somu. Somu!
– Mom! Somu!
– Mom! Somu! I’m meeting you after
such a long time! How could you stay away from
your mother all these days? Somu, you thought about us
after such a long time! What is this? This is a happy ending!
You can’t cry today. What say, doctor?
– You are right. If you knew what her medicine was.. ..why did you drag me here for no reason?
– It was good for your health. Don’t be scared, Lily. There is nothing to be scared of. I’m sorry, Lily. I’m very sorry. I troubled you for no reason. I hurt such a.. ..beautiful and soft person! I am such a scoundrel! How could I hit you otherwise? Why didn’t you apply any medicines? I’m sure you’re hurting a lot. No problem! I was the one to hurt you.. ..so, I will treat you, too. Drink.
– I don’t drink. If you drink, you won’t
feel the pain anymore. No!
– Have it. – No! You serve liquor to others,
but you don’t drink! You are such a good girl! But this is medicine. Have it to cure your pain.
– I have never had alcohol. And I will never drink in my life. You know, I am not angry anymore. I pity you. Have it. Don’t disobey me. Otherwise, you will have to die. I’m asking you for the last time. Drink it. What are you so scared of? Have some more. Enjoy yourself! Have fun! Enjoy yourself! Lily! Where did you keep the diamonds? You just want the diamonds! “Tell me what you want.” “My body and my heart
has everything you want.” “Find it if you want to.” “Tell me what you want.” “My body and my heart
has everything you want.” “Find it if you want to.” “Tell me what you want.” “My eyes are full of love.” “Love.” “My eyes are full of love.” “But all my hope has died.” “My eyes are full of love.” “But all my hope has died.” “I don’t know what I want.
I just fall at your feet.” “I don’t know what I want.
I just fall at your feet.” “I don’t know where to go.” “Tell me what you want.” “My body and my heart
has everything you want.” “Find it if you want to.” “Tell me what you want.” “Sweet girl, tell me where
you have kept it.” “I don’t know where it is.” “Where is it?” “I don’t know where it is.” “Everything seems around.” “I don’t know where it is.” “Everything seems around.” “Come close to me.
Shower me with love.” “Come close to me.
Shower me with love.” “Touch me and find out if
I can set your body on fire.” “My body and my heart
has everything you want.” “Find it if you want to.” “Tell me what you want.” “Tell me what you want.” “Tell me what you want.” Banerjee.
– Yes, sir? After registration.. ..send this body for autopsy.
– Okay, sir. Before that, click some pictures.
– Okay, sir. I wanted you to give me
what belongs to me. But you’re lying to me.. ..for millions of rupees.
– Shut up! You are in my house!
How dare you threaten me.. ..and hit me! Aren’t you ashamed to hit a woman? Don’t you hate yourself for it? Of course, how can I expect that
from a brute like you? Ma’am, I am not here
to hear your preaching. I’m here for my diamonds. I will take it for sure. I don’t like to hit women. I’ve been asking you to
return my diamonds to me. Diamonds! What diamonds are you talking about? I saved my honour
by killing that scoundrel! Now I have to deal with another! If I don’t tell you about the
diamonds, you will hit me! This is like out of the pan,
into the fire. I am not the problem, ma’am. The law is. You escaped from
Changez’s clutches. But will you be able to save yourself
from your husband Amit’s clutches? But the question is.. ..where are my diamonds worth
Rs 10 million? They don’t have wings. So, they can’t fly. I have a feeling that
the diamonds are still in this house. Nothing in this house is unknown
to me. You may search the house. Then get lost! Let me breathe a sigh of relief. I don’t want any problems. You just want to cause
problems for others. Your criminal activities, smuggling… ..you are responsible for all that. How long will you stay hidden? How long will you save yourself from
the law? You will be punished one day. That was a nice thought, Mrs. Sen. I’m glad to hear that you
have a conscience. But I was born in the darkness. No one gave me a chance
to explore the bright world. Forget all that. Don’t get upset. Calm down! Tell me what happened that day. We may find a way out. If you don’t mind.. ..make me a cup of coffee.
– What? What happened that day? Please tell me exactly what
had happened that day. That day.. ..after Amit alerted me
about the smuggler.. ..around 10 pm.. ..I switched off.. ..the lights of the drawing room.. ..and went to my bedroom. Any messages?
– Sir, his name is Changez. He was released on bail
after Kalua died. And…
– And? He is the one we chased
on that stormy night. – Yes. We couldn’t catch him. What does the autopsy say?
– The autopsy report says.. ..that he was killed
with a vegetable knife. I see. He was holding a piece of some
night dress in his right hand. A piece of a night dress?
– Yes, sir. More interesting is the fact that one
of his shoes was torn and thrown away. It seems that someone was.. ..trying to find something
in the shoe. And there are tyre marks
of a Maruti 1000 car. Tyre marks of a Maruti 1000 car! That means, Changez entered one
of the houses in the locality.. ..where we had lost him that night. And then he.. ..tried to hurt some woman and she
killed him with a vegetable knife. But the question is.. ..who moved the corpse? And who tore the shoe? I’m sure this has some connection with
the driver of that Maruti 1000 car. That driver may be
that woman’s husband. Sir, Changez had a girlfriend. She was the owner of
a bar in Taltala. Lily. Why did you say was?
Isn’t she there anymore? No, sir. She is missing
for the last three days. She is missing! Strange! A woman vanished into thin air! Changez, Shamsher, Kalua.. ..Changez’s girlfriend Lily.. ..a vegetable knife.. ..a piece of a night dress
and a Maruti car… Banerjee, first of all we need to
find that missing woman, Lily! Then she will lead us…
Do one more thing. Keep an eye on the houses.. ..in the area, where we
lost track of Changez. Any development,
just contact me on phone. Okay?
– Okay. – Thank you. ‘Today, I’ll tell the truth to Amit.’ ‘I can’t do this anymore.’ ‘Will he believe me?’ ‘I don’t have any proof.’ Hi, sweetheart! Why do you have a tea cup here? You don’t have tea at this time. Did you have a guest at home?
– Yes. What?
– What? No. I made some for myself. I had a headache. So, I had some coffee. I have a headache, too. I have to work so hard all day. Do you know what I want now? I just want to put my head
on your lap and sleep. Sit here. I’ll make some coffee for you.
– Don’t go away! Wait! I haven’t seen you all day. Let me have a look
at my beautiful wife. Please, Amit.
I am not feeling well today. I promise I won’t make love to you. Just sit with me. That’s it! When you stay close to me.. ..I feel so relieved. What were you so busy with today? Don’t even ask. I am so tired today! I was chasing a criminal.. ..on that stormy night. Remember?
– Yes. He fooled me and escaped. We found his dead body floating.. ..in the river water today. He was murdered with a vegetable knife.
One more thing! He was holding.. ..a piece of a night dress. That man seemed quite a Casanova. He couldn’t control himself
after meeting a beautiful woman. So, he attacked her. But the woman was strong enough.. ..to teach him a good lesson. Seema! Where are you? I’m talking to myself! Seema! What? Listen, go and freshen up!
I’m making tea for you. Hello? Yes, I am Amit. Tell me. What? Today? What’s the matter?
Why am I being summoned so urgently? Yes, but… Whom? Yes, Seema. I’ll call her. Wait. Seema. Seema! Seema! Here is a call for you. Hello? Mom, it’s you! How are you? Yes. Yes. How are dad and Rinku? Yes, alright. Yes, okay. Let it go! – No, I won’t.
– Stop it! Why are you holding this?
– I won’t let you go! – Hey! What are you looking at?
– You. Do that later. Now go and get ready. ‘Go and get ready!’ Yes, I will have to get ready. It’s your order, after all. Enough of your jokes, Rinku.
Now stop it. – Listen, mom. The sisters-in-law have the right to
joke with their brothers-in-law. And brothers-in-law like that.
– But if he keeps laughing.. ..he won’t be able to eat.
– Stop it, dad! You may joke after
we finish our dinner. Let’s start.
– Come on. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we have a special programme.. ..for our beloved customers. Hope you’ll enjoy this programme. Thank you. “Help!” “Help!” “O my beloved, I am sinking.
I don’t know where I am going.” “O my beloved, I am sinking.
I don’t know where I am going.” “Help me! Where are you?
I can’t find my way.” “My beloved, where are you?
I can’t see you anywhere.” “I am coming to rescue you.
Don’t be afraid anymore.” “I have fallen into a trap.” “I have fallen into a trap.” “I am at the verge of death.
I want only you!” “I am at the verge of death.
I want only you!” “Come and take me into your arms!” “Come and take me into your arms!” “I can’t bear this pain anymore.” “I am coming to rescue you.
I don’t want to lose you.” “My heart is in pierced!
How will I live? “My heart is in pierced!
How will I live? “I am tied up all over!
How will I be free?” “I am tied up all over!
How will I be free?” “If you don’t extend
a helping hand…” “If you don’t extend a helping hand..” “..I won’t be able to find you.” “I am coming to rescue you.
I don’t want to lose you.” “O my beloved, I am sinking.
I don’t know where I am going.” “Help me! Where are you?
I can’t find my way.” “My beloved, where are you?
I can’t see you anywhere.” “I am coming to rescue you.
Don’t be afraid anymore.” “Help!” “I’m coming!” “Help!” “I’m coming!” “Help!” “I’m coming!” “Help!” “I’m coming!” Help! What’s the matter, Somu?
What’s wrong with you? Why are you doing this? Are you scared? No, I’m fine. Mother, I’ve been noticing for a few
days that she is always distracted. She keeps thinking
something all the time. What would I think? It’s nothing. You worry too much. You haven’t eaten anything. I’m sure you aren’t keeping well. Amit, let Somu stay
with us for a few days. She may feel better.
– Okay. Ramanik.
– Yes, sir? Get me the file related to Changez. Thank you. May I come in, sir?
– Yes, come in. I had been looking for you. Have you found anything about Lily?
– No, sir. You couldn’t find that woman
even after so long! This won’t do, Mr. Banerjee. You must find Lily anyhow. A murder took place
inside the police station. But we couldn’t do anything about it. Anyway! I had asked you to keep an eye
on the houses in the area.. ..where we lost track of Changez. Did you do that? Don’t stand like a stupid man! You can’t stay quiet! We are the protector of the society. If we don’t do our job properly.. ..who will think about common man? Who will they trust? Sir, I went to the spot
with our watchdog Raja. Did you find anything? I found a footprint. I started searching from there.. ..and it led me to your house. My house! How did you enter the house?
My wife isn’t at home. Raja took me to a window
at the back of your house. When we entered the house
from there, we found.. ..that there were a couple
of footprints there. It seemed as if someone jumped there. What? Then what? Sir, we searched the entire house… Why are you quiet? What did you find? Sir, we found… We found a bloody night dress. A bloody night dress… What? You found a bloody
night dress in my house! What are you saying, Mr. Banerjee?
It’s impossible! – Sir. This belongs to Seema. But why does it have blood stains? Mr. Banerjee, did you find
anything else? I mean, a weapon? No, sir. We didn’t find anything else. Sir, when you went home that night.. ..Mrs. Sen was alone, right?
– Yes, she was alone. Why does she have blood
on her night dress? Does that mean…
– What do you mean by that? What are you trying to say? What are you trying to say,
Mr. Banerjee? How dare you think like that? Get out! – No, sir. I mean…
– I say, get lost! Darn it! This is… Why was there a bloody
night dress in my house? A couple of footprints! What happened in my house? It means, my wife… Oh my God! You have some duties
towards your wife, too. Mom!
– Shut up! Didn’t you have any other way to get
a medal and a promotion? – Mom! I want you to shut up! I did commit a murder, mom. I am a murderer. I am a murderer! A criminal!
– Shut up! Aren’t you ashamed to say this? You ruined my reputation. How can my daughter be a murderer? From now on, I will be.. ..known as a murderer’s father! I… I didn’t do this to
ruin your reputation. I had to commit this murder
to save my honour. Otherwise, I would’ve been raped. That night, I tried my best to save
myself from that brute. But then I didn’t have any choice. My honour and chastity was at stake. I was forced to stab him with a knife. I was forced to do so. Chastity is a woman’s biggest asset. If I couldn’t protect my honour.. ..how would I have honoured
my husband’s love for me? Dad, if I couldn’t have
protected my honour.. ..if I had surrendered.. ..would you be able to accept me
as your daughter? Answer me, dad! Mom! Had I come to you with
this violated body.. ..and sought your support.. ..would you have give me support? No one wants to have a family.. ..with a dishonoured woman. They don’t want to introduce
her as their wife. Everyone hates her. Such a woman
can’t even accept herself. If a woman loses her honour.. ..is not accepted by her parents,
her husband.. ..or the society. None of them! Let’s go. Why are you still quiet? Stop her! You are a protector of law! Can’t you stop her? Can’t you stop her? “The time waits for no one.” “It never stops.” “No one knows.” “No one knows, what destiny..” “..holds for someone.” “What destiny holds for someone!” “The time waits for no one.” “It never stops.” “No one knows.” “No one knows, what destiny..” “..holds for someone.” “What destiny holds for someone!” “Sometimes, some gardens are
always covered with flowers.” “But some gardens are
destroyed in the storm.” “Sometimes, some gardens are
always covered with flowers.” “But some gardens are
destroyed in the storm.” “Sometimes, the life
is full of darkness.” “Sometimes, the life
is full of darkness.” “Sometimes, it is
illuminated with moonlight.” “No one knows, what destiny..” “..holds for someone.” “What destiny holds for someone!” “Once my heart was full of
love and affection for you.” “But now my heart is full
of pain and agony.” “Once my heart was full of
love and affection for you.” “But now my heart is full
of pain and agony.” “Once my eyes were full of spring.” “But they are moist with tears.” “Once my eyes were full of spring.” “But they are moist with tears.” “I cry all the time.” “No one knows!” “No one knows, what destiny..” “..holds for someone.” “What destiny holds for someone!” “The time waits for no one.” “It never stops.” “No one knows, what destiny..” “..holds for someone.” “What destiny holds for someone!” “What destiny holds for someone!” This belongs to Changez. How did you get it? Where is Changez? What is wrong with him?
– Lily! What can I tell you? How do I tell you? I don’t know what to say. Changez… Why did you stop? Tell me. Why are you quiet? Is Changez alright? Answer me! Don’t be quiet. Tell me! Where is Changez? Answer me!
– Changez… He is no more. He is dead.
– What? What did you say? Changez is no more! Changez is no more! He is dead! Changez died! How could you do this? Why didn’t you kill me
before killing him? You can’t be human! You are a devil in human form! You have lost your mind. But let me tell you
that I didn’t kill Changez. You’re lying. You killed him. You aren’t his friend. You are his enemy. You deprived him of
all the happiness in life. You’ve ruined my entire life. Oh God! How will I live now? How will I live without Changez? I’m also sad because.. ..Changez died. Don’t cry. You can’t bring back the man,
who has left. But I will help you. Lily! Changez is dead. What will you do with the diamond now? Shut up, you brute! My beloved has died! My life is ruined. And all you care about is diamonds! You are such a stone-hearted man! Lily! Changez is dead. But I won’t stop asking
about the diamonds. Yes, but you’ll stop asking
once you die. I will give you your diamonds. You killed Changez. I won’t spare you! Let me tell you! I’ll relax
only after I kill you. I’m telling you again.
I didn’t kill Changez. He tried to rape a lady. That lady killed him.
– No! That is impossible! Changez loved
only one woman. That’s me! He was never attracted
to any other woman! You are a brute! How can you say such dirty
things about a dead man? You separated me from Changez. I won’t let you live. Never! I will kill you. I won’t eat anything until I kill you.
– Don’t you dare, Lily! Throw it away! I’m warning you for the last time!
Throw that away! Don’t you dare!
– Don’t try to threaten me! This is your last day. Today, I’ll prove my love for Changez. Lily!
– Hey! Lily! Lily! Where are my diamonds? Lily! Tell me where my diamonds are! Lily!
– Changez! Lily! Sit down. Seema, sit down. Seema, why didn’t you.. ..tell me about the incident? That means, you don’t trust me. Amit! – Seema, even if not me,
you could’ve told your parents. Your parents! What was the use? Would I be spared by the law?
– You may not be. But if you have killed that man
because you had no other choice.. ..you won’t be punished. But the dead body…
– Seema! Who took the corpse? Believe me. I don’t know anything. How did the corpse leave the premises? Please don’t try to hide
anything from me, Mrs. Sen. Seema, please! Please, Seema. Tell us everything. Otherwise, we won’t
be able to help you. In fact, we won’t be able to help you. Please!
– I think.. ..a man named Shamsher Singh.. ..moved the dead body.
– Shamsher Singh! Seema, do you know Shamsher?
Have you seen him? Yes. That night, Shamsher Singh arrived
after the murder. – Then? I was so scared.. ..that I fainted after seeing him. What happened after that, Seema? When I woke up in the morning,
I found myself on the bed. The corpse wasn’t at home.
– Seema is right. Shamsher could’ve followed Changez
for the diamonds. But Shamsher didn’t get the diamonds. How do you know? Don’t be quiet, Mrs. Sen.
Tell us everything that you know. It will help us.
– Tell us, Seema. Please don’t hide anything.
Tell me how you know.. ..that Shamsher didn’t
get the diamonds. Shamsher came home the next day. He didn’t find the diamonds
in Changez’s corpse. He doubted me! He thought I moved the diamonds. ‘I tried to leave the house,
but he caught me.’ ‘We kept fighting near the door.’ ‘When I tried to escape again,
I collided with the bookshelf.’ ‘All the things kept on the shelf
fell during our fight.’ Yes, I murderer him! I had no other way to save myself
from Changez. I did this to protect my honour. I would suggest all
the women in this society.. ..to fight back in this manner.. ..if they are brutally attacked.
Such people are anti-social. They have no right to live. Instead of a lifeless existence,
they should kill such brutes. Had I not killed that brute.. ..and allowed myself
to be dishonoured.. ..would you have supported me?
Would the society let me live in peace? What would the law have
done for me then? Answer me! I know that no one can
answer my questions. I killed that man to protect.. ..my honour. Your Honour, Mrs. Sen accepted
right in the courtroom.. ..that she committed the murder. But why did an educated lady like
Mrs. Sen have to take such a step? She had to do it to
protect her honour. That night, when Changez found
her alone and tried to rape her.. ..she tried her best to protect
herself from his clutches. Had Mrs. Sen not been able to
protect her honour that day.. ..she would’ve been disgraced
among her family and friends. A raped woman is never
accepted in this society. So, in order to protect herself
from that scoundrel.. ..Mrs. Sen was forced to kill that man. She had no other choice.
– Your Honour! We heard a really fiery speech so far. Mrs. Sen was forced to do this.. ..to save her honour and chastity. You may believe what she said, but.. ..the matter doesn’t end here. The victim, Changez or the
murder weapon, the vegetable knife.. ..weren’t found at the spot. That means, Mrs. Sen.. ..hid the corpse and the knife. Now the question is.. ..if Mrs. Sen did that
in self defence.. ..why did she hide
the dead body or the knife? And why didn’t she report to
the police after the murder? That proves.. ..Mrs. Sen murdered Changez.. ..and usurped diamonds
worth Rs 10 million. Tell me. Is that true? Mrs. Sen, you are caught.
Don’t try to hide anything anymore. Tell me, where is the corpse hidden? Your Honour, I didn’t move the corpse. I don’t know anything
regarding the dead body. Then who knows about it?
Who moved the knife? Who moved the dead body?
Where are the diamonds? You moved the dead body, Mrs. Sen. No! I didn’t move the dead body. Shamsher Singh moved it. Shamsher Singh! Who is he? Why would he move the corpse for you? What is your relationship with him?
– Objection, Your Honour! My learned friend can’t force
Mrs. Sen in this manner. Your Honour! How Shamsher Singh
is related to Mrs. Sen.. ..is an important information to
find out. Why would Shamsher Singh.. ..want to move the corpse for Mrs. Sen?
We must find out. Objection overruled!
– Thank you, Your Honour. Tell me, Mrs. Sen. When, where and why did Shamsher
move the corpse? I don’t know the answers
to your questions. You know that Shamsher
moved the corpse. But you don’t know why and where. Your Honour. Mrs. Sen doesn’t know anything
about when Shamsher arrived.. ..and moved the corpse. Actually, there is no one
named Shamsher Singh.. ..is associated with this case. And in order to prove that,
I’ll request you to allow me to ask.. ..a few questions to Officer Amit Sen. You may proceed. – You have stolen
diamonds worth Rs 10 million. You had two problems then. On one hand were diamonds
worth Rs 10 million.. ..and Changez’s dead body
was on the other. Finally, greed won over. You are a policeman. You know all the loopholes of the law. You knew all the ways
to save your neck. So, you moved Changez’s corpse. You took diamonds worth Rs 10 million
and then.. ..you created a story
against Shamsher Singh. Mr. Public Prosecutor, you are wrong. You just think your
doubts are correct. But that isn’t true. Honestly, I don’t
know about the corpse or diamonds. Mr. Saha, do you have any evidence
to prove Amit Sen’s crime? You will have to produce evidence
to prove his crime. I request you to give me
some time for that. The court is adjourned
till Monday morning. Tell me where Shamsher Singh is.
– I don’t know, sir. Where is Shamsher? Tell me! Hey! Where is Shamsher? Don’t you know that? Where is Shamsher?
– I don’t know, sir. I want Shamsher! Where is Shamsher? Where is he?
– I don’t know, sir. Do you know?
– No, sir. You don’t! – No, sir.
– Don’t you know? Stick! Don’t you know anything? Don’t you know where he is? I want Shamsher. Tell me where he is!
– I don’t know! Shamsher! You are surrounded
from every direction! You can’t escape! Surrender yourself to me!
Your game is over! I never play games.. ..that get over so soon! The game has just begun. If you want to live.. ..go back with your men. You can’t play with the law
for a long time. If you still want to live,
surrender yourself before the law. If I don’t surrender myself,
will you order your men.. ..to shoot me right now? Go on! Order them to shoot me! I am standing right here! Ask your men to shoot me! I have the courage to
face death head on! I have never been afraid of death. I have always defeated death. How will you harm me.. ..when I am not afraid of death? You won’t be able to touch me
while I am alive! You are over-confident! No criminal can escape.. ..the long arms of the law. This is your last day.
Don’t act too smart! Otherwise, we will shoot you. I know you won’t order to shoot. That’s because.. ..you need me alive
to save your wife’s life. If I die, how will you prove
that Seema Sen is innocent? I have all the proof. And if I have to die.. ..why would you waste your bullets? I have bullets in my gun! Officer Amit Sen.. ..if you really want to
save your wife.. ..don’t try to shoot me. Ask your men to lower their guns! Don’t fire! Lower your guns! Officer Amit! Let’s go! Come on, hurry! Are you looking for me? You’ve played enough games.
Now the game is over! Come with me! Come on! Run! Your Honour, my learned friend is.. ..trying to move
the direction of this case. Seema knows nothing about the corpse. She doesn’t even know
about the diamonds. Seema fainted after Shamsher arrived. That’s when Shamsher moved the corpse. He reached there to look for
the diamonds and he thought that.. ..they were hidden in the corpse.
So, he took it along. It’s crystal clear, my lord! I don’t know why my learned friend
is not trying to understand it. He claims that this was
a pre-planned murder. He claims that Amit Sen and Seema
did this together. What is the proof? Your Honour! The matter isn’t as crystal
clear as she is claiming. Someone named
Shamsher Singh arrived there. Mrs. Sen fainted when she saw him!
But who is Shamsher? Do we know him?
Has any of us seen him? Mrs. Sen is the only one,
who has seen her. Her husband is an efficient
police officer. But he couldn’t catch Shamsher. Actually, this entire
matter is fabricated. No one named Shamsher Singh
ever existed. Mrs. and Mr. Sen have.. ..planned this crime in a cold-blooded
fashion. And to prove that… Yes, your honour.
These are the proofs. After analysing the evidences.. ..the court has reached the decision.. ..that even if Mrs. Seema Sen.. ..killed Changez in self defence.. ..but she hasn’t been able to.. ..tell anything about the dead body.. ..or the diamonds. In fact, after the death.. ..she didn’t even inform the police. That’s a punishable offence. So, under the sections
302 and 201 of.. ..Indian Penal Code.. ..Mrs. Seema Sen is…
– Wait a minute, Your Honour! Here is Shamsher Singh,
the head of criminal world! The police has been trying to catch
him for many years for many charges. But Shamsher Singh was.. ..avoiding being caught by the police. I had sworn to catch Shamsher alive. And I’ve done it! I am Shamsher Singh. I have caused.. ..so many problems for people. Changez was my right-hand man. I smuggle diamonds. I’m sorry, Mrs. Sen. I caused a lot of problems for you. I moved the corpse. You were not at fault. Poor Lily! She died because of me. Banerjee, take the body out!
Take him away. After Shamsher Singh’s confession.. ..the court has reached the decision.. ..that accused Mrs. Seema Sen.. ..was forced to kill Changez
in self defence. She knew nothing about Changez’s
dead body or the diamonds. So, the court acquits
accused Mrs. Seema Sen.. ..of all charges. Dad! “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “I won’t let you go easily. I will
cross all obstacles to be with you.” “I won’t let you go easily. I will
cross all obstacles to be with you.” “We will only weave beautiful dreams.” “This is my day to lose myself.” “This is my day to lose myself.”